Brewing Workshop Tout Grain
From: 180,00€ TTC
- 4 HOURS
- 24 bottles of 50cl
- One or two people per brewing station
- 10 people maximum per session
- Accompany by a beer tasting and a plate of tapas !
Join us for a fun and relaxed time with your friends, to learn how to make your favorite craft beer recipes.
Each workshop consists of 2 different sessions: a brewing session and a bottling session.
- The reservation date is for the first session -(Brewing)
- At the end of the brewing session, you’ll fix a date for the bottling session
- The bottling session will be at least 3 weeks after brewing
- You can come alone or in a pair for the same price
FIRST SESSION: Brewing (4 hours)
- Choose the recipe you want to brew from the list of 7 recipes
- All materials (ingredients, bottles, boxes) will be supplied
- Weight and mix your malt
- Brew your beer
- Stir the hops
- Add the yeasts
At the end of the session, you can reserve the date for your bottling session (minimum of 3 weeks later).
- Friday 18h – 22h
- Saturday 9h30 – 13h30
SECOND SESSION: Bottling and Labeling (1 hour) 3 weeks after minimum brewing
- Bottle the beer you brewed
- Personalize the labels with the name of your beer
- Paste your labels
- You will leave the session with 24, 50cl bottles of the beer you brewed (12 liters)
- Tuesday 17h – 21h